North Melbourne Football Club
We’re stoked to once again team up with the legends at North Melbourne Football Club as the official Home Game Partner.
Yep, that’s right. Consider Munich Brauhaus your North Melbourne home ground.
Just a short walk from Etihad Stadium, Munich is the ideal location for supporters to rally for a pre or post game beer and feed!
Show your NMFC colours at Munich and you’ll receive:
- $100 Voucher when you book for a table of 10 or more in the Dining Hall
- $20 Uber Schnitzel & 300ml Craft Beer at all times
- Happy Hour from 4-7pm – $5 beer, wine and spirits.
- Half priced parking at DFO Car Park when you dine at Munich Brauhaus
- Special Family Funday access for all Sunday Home and Away Games – Kids Eat Free, Free Face Painting for the little ones, Games Room and Colouring Packs
- VIP access to special pre-game events and other special NMFC offers
Available every night of the week
The ULTIMATE Birthday Package for party-lovers. All expenses paid for the birthday guy or gal!
26th May - 17th June 2017
Bites before the Sydney Vivid Lights!
Available in venue now
New Menu matched to New Seasonal Beers
Secret Brewer’s Project Release #2 – Firecracker Blonde
31st May, 21st June, 12th July!
Watch all three State of Origin games live, loud and with a stein in hand!
Kids eat free at Munich Brauhaus, The Rocks!
Monday - Sunday, 4-7pm
Enjoy our ‘555’ Happy Hour at Munich Brauhaus!
Monday - Thursday , 4-6pm
Enjoy our ‘555’ Happy Hour at Munich Brauhaus The Rocks!
All Day, Everyday!
Try our BRAND NEW haus-made Gelato today!
All day, every day!
Can you handle the MEGASCHNITZEL?
Score a FREE meal on your birthday!
Sunday from 12pm - 3pm
Free Kids Farm Experience every Sunday!
Mouthwatering daily specials that your wallet will love!
Available any time
For birthdays and engagements to work drinks and everything in between!
Hens Night options to suit any style!
Hens Party Packages – $40 per person
$50 Bucks Party Packages filled with steins, pork knuckles & pretzels!
Everyday from 5pm
Live Oom Pah Pah music at Munich Brauhaus!